CCNA Training Institute in Surat
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching Certification is a Certification recognized by Cisco. It is highly recommended for Networking Professionals who aspire to grow in their career.
CCNA Certification demonstrates your calibre to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide area enterprise networks. It also shows that you have the capability to work as a team with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The rigorous training of this Certification provides the right working knowledge to professionals that will help them showcase the required skills in enterprise network. CCNA Certification helps you to advance your skills and work on complicated network solutions – physical as well as virtual networks.
1. Knowledge : you’ll increase your knowledge in Cisco networking and widen your understanding of the concept on how it works. This will basically provide you in depth knowledge that you can use in your career. When you became CCNA certified, you’ll understand the concept, basic and fundamentals of networking. This alone can open doors of opportunities in your career in networking. Even a fresh graduate but CCNA certified is more likely to hire than an average I.T guy with no certification. That’s how it works now.
2. Salary increase: One of the benefit of being CCNA certified is salary increase. Either on the same company you’re at or in the next company you’re going into. Once you’re CCNA certified, you can raise and negotiate a higher salary than a usual I.T guy applying on the same position. Being CCNA certified basically proves that you understand the basic and fundamentals of networking which most of the company look for. Company is already aware that certified I.T individual are in a”higher bracket” than those who are not.
3. Promotion : Aside from salary increase, you can easily get promoted once you became CCNA certified. This is because in some position, certifications are really needed and even required before climbing off the ladder. I know some I.T persons who can’t get promoted because they don’t have certifications and some who’s taking certification because their company require the certification to get ahead on the job. Being CCNA certified can really speed up your career and take one step forward.
4. Employer benefits : Another good benefits of being CCNA certified or any other Cisco certifications is that you’ll be treasure by your employer. Why? Because they will get “huge” discounts on Cisco products if they have Cisco certified employees. How good is that? You’ll be chase by companies using Cisco devices and offer you the job in front you. And mind you, companies using Cisco products are those large companies who can afford the technology. See? Once you are CCNA certified, you have the chance to work with the advance and biggest company in the world
5. Stepping stone : Once you became CCNA certified, this will serve as your stepping stone in the networking world. More advancement of career and knowledge are available and will open for you. You are starting with the basic and by being CCNA certified, you will open more doors of learning and opportunities in your I.T career.You’ll have the chance to specialize in Cisco career you want to get more specific knowledge and focus on the future job role you want. This will be the great start of your great career.
6. Career growth : Whether you’re just starting up or shifting career, networking industry has offer wide areas for career growth. Day after day technology advances including those for businesses and governments that needs qualified individual in handling their network operation and security. Networking industry has more way to go.
7. Satisfaction :Of course, being CCNA certified will give you satisfaction and appreciation of your I.T career. You’ll become more inspired to learn more and to do more. This will push to study more and step up to advance your career.
8. Respect : Getting a CCNA certificates commands a certain amount of respect from your colleagues and employer. Some of your colleagues would have also tried to get certified, but could not get certified. So, this achievement of yours deserves a back-patting
1 Network Fundamentals
2 LAN Switching Technologies
3 Routing Technologies
4 WAN Technologies
5 Infrastructure Services
6 Infrastructure Security
7 Infrastructure Management