CCNA Training Institute in Surat
CompTIA Cloud+ is validates the skills needed to deploy and automate secure cloud environments that support the high availability of business systems and data.
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification is an internationally recognized validation of the
knowledge required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments.
The CompTIA Cloud+ exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills
required to understand standard cloud methodologies; to implement, maintain, and deliver
cloud technologies (e.g., network, storage, and virtualization technologies); and to understand
aspects of IT security and use industry best practices related to cloud implementations.
It is recommended that CompTIA Cloud+ candidates have the following:
• CompTIA Network+ certification and/or CompTIA Server+ certification,
although CompTIA certifications are not required
• At least 24–36 months of work experience in IT networking, network storage, or datacenter administration
• Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization,
although vendor-specific certifications in virtualization are not required
• Knowledge of cloud service model (IaaS, Paas, Saas) definitions
• Knowledge of common cloud deployment model (Private, Public, Hybrid) definitions
• Hands-on experience with at least one public cloud IaaS platform
Apart from Techradix’s Certification, also get prepared for globally recognized certifications like:
CV0-002 & CV0-003